It is often desirable to extend a SCSI bus beyond its limit of 6M (single ended) or 12M (LVD). By using a pair (or more) of PV's SCSI converters the SCSI Bus can be extended by up to 60M.
- The bus is segmented in (up to 20M) lengths. Each segment is re-timed and regenerated. Each segment is isolated by having its own programmable termination in and out.
- Each Extender is in a small stand-alone enclosure, or available as a PCB for integration into other equipment.
- Ultra SCSI capable.
- Does not consume a SCSI ID.
- Supplies switchable termination and termination power in either direction.
- Enclosure has a universal power supply, and two connectors - SCSI-in and SCSI-out.
- Easy to install.