LVD-2-SE converter / expander
The LVD-2-SE will convert single-ended peripherals to wide Low Voltage Differential (LVD).
This prevents the Ultra2 SCSI LVD bus from defaulting to the Single Ended bus, with the resultant loss in performance.
- Operates as a SCSI bus converter or expanders.
- Converts Single-Ended peripherals (wide or narrow) to Wide Low Voltage Differential.
- Electronic isolation between the two different buses.
- Each side of the converter can be logically disconnected from its bus, without disturbing SCSI transfer currently in progress, via a simple logic signal input on the printed circuit board.
- Allows the useful features of SCSI switching / sharing and hot swap capabilities as standard.
- Allows existing Single-Ended devices to take advantage of superior LVD cable distance and data reliability.
- Targets and Initiators can be located on either side of the converter.
- Supports SCSI 1, 2 and 3.
- A transfer rate of up to 40 Mbytes per second.
- Switchable, active termination available to both SCSI buses.
- Small printed circuit board for easy integration into existing peripheral's enclosure.
- Can be used to extend a SCSI bus to 12 metres.
- Termination power supplied via resettable fuses.
Click here to download the product information PDF