LVD2HVDE HVD to LVD SCSI Converter
The LVD2HVD(E) is a self-contained SCSI converter in a small desktop enclosure, with a universal power supply. Simply connect the SCSI cables and switch on. It can be used to connect and HVD device to an LVD Host or vice-versa.
- Can be used either way round - LVD to HVD, or, HVD to LVD.
- A small, stand-alone enclosure is easy to install.
- Universal Power supply.
- Simple connection - SCSI-in and SCSI-out connections only.
- Does not consume a SCSI ID.
- No software, No Set-up.
- This box is internally terminated on both buses.
- LVD side is Multi-mode, automatically adjusting to a SE bus if required.
- Front panel power and SCSI busy LED indicators.
Connecting an HVD device to an LVD Host
Connecting an LVD device to a HVD Host
Bandwidth: Full HVD Bandwidth - 40 Mbytes/sec - Ultra SCSI
Termination: Internally terminated on both sides. LVD has automatic multi-mode termination.
Connectors: 2 x 68-way standard SCSI III connectors - 2-56 unc thumbscrew strain relief.
Universal Power Supply: 96 - 276 VAC
Size: 253mm x 174mm x 64mm